Please read the important information below.
This contains legal and regulatory information which applies to our company status, use of this website and information about any investment in our products referred to in this website (the "Site").
JPMorgan Asset Management (Europe) S.à r.l. (including its branches) (“JPMAME”) is a management company in accordance with Chapter 15 of the Luxembourg Law of 17 December 2010, as amended, which implements the UCITS Directive (EU Directive 85/611/EEC, as amended, on undertakings for collective investment in transferable securities)1. It is important to remember that UCITS management companies, which do not provide additional and non-core services within the meaning of article 5(3) of the UCITS Directive, are, in principle, not covered by MiFID rules (EU Directive 2004/39/CE, dated 21 April 2004, on markets in financial instruments and its implementing measures). As such and except where compelled by local laws and regulations, JPMAME does not confirm, guarantee nor warrants that the information and materials contained on this website are compliant with the marketing requirements of the MiFID Directive.
1. General information
- The information on this Site is approved by JPMAME which is authorised and regulated by the Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier ("CSSF").
- This Site provides information about JPMorgan investment funds ("JPM Funds") which are available in Luxembourg. This Site is strictly limited to information ends and is not allowed to be used for subscription transactions of units/shares of JPM Funds. This information should not be regarded as giving you investment or tax advice about our products. If you are unclear about any of the information on this Site or its suitability for you, please contact your financial or tax adviser, or an independent financial or tax adviser before making any investment or financial decisions.
- This Site should not be accessed by any person in any jurisdiction where (by reason of that person's nationality, residence or otherwise) the publication or availability of this Site is prohibited. In particular, this Site is reserved exclusively for non-US Persons*. The information in this Site is not for distribution to and does not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of any offer to buy any securities in the United States of America to or for the benefit of US Persons.
- Messages that you send to us by e-mail may not be secure. We recommend that you do not send any confidential information to us by e-mail. If you choose to send any confidential information to us via e-mail you do so at your own risk with the knowledge that a third party may intercept this information and we do not accept any responsibility for the security or integrity of such information.
- We will try to keep this site operational at all times. However, we cannot guarantee that this Site or any of the various features upon it will always be available.
- The hyperlinks provided on this Site are only provided for information and convenience purposes. JPMAME is not responsible for the content of external internet sites that link to or are accessible from this Site. JPMAME does not assume any responsibility or liability with respect to any website accessed via this Site.
- Prospective investors should consult their own professional advisers on the tax implications of making an investment in, holding or disposing of any JPM Fund and the receipt of distributions with respect to such a fund.
2. Privacy & Cookie Policies
Please refer to our Privacy/Cookie Policies via the footer link
3. Key investment risks
- It is important that you read the relevant documentation (prospectus, the Key Investor Information document ‘KIID’) before you invest in JPM Funds to ensure you understand the specific risks involved and to determine whether it is a suitable product for you. A copy of the funds prospectus, the Key Investor Information document ‘KIID’, annual and semi annual report is available free of charge upon request from JPMAME.
- The value of shares/units of JPM Funds and any income from them can go down as well as up and you may not get back all that you have invested.
- Estimates of future returns or indications of past performance on this Site are for information purposes only and should not be construed as a guarantee of future performance.
- Exchange rate changes may cause the value of underlying overseas investments to go down as well as up. Changes in currency rates of exchange may have an adverse effect on the value or income (if any) of the JPM Funds.
- When investing in emerging market funds, emerging markets may be more volatile and the risk to your capital is greater.
- The level of tax benefits and liabilities will depend on individual circumstances and may be subject to change in the future.
4. Combating Financial Crime
We are committed to combating financial crime and the prevention of Money Laundering. Accordingly we may need to verify your identity and carry out appropriate security checks.
5. Company information
- J.P. Morgan Asset Management is a trading name. This business is mainly provided through subsidiaries or affiliate of J.P.Morgan Chase & Co.
- JPMAME registered office is at European Bank & Business Centre, 6 route de Trèves, L-2633 Senningerberg, Grand Duchy of Luxembourg. Telephone number +352 3410-1. Fax +352 340873. Registration number with the Luxembourg Register of Trade and Companies B27900. Share capital of EUR 10,000,000.
6. Legal information
Whilst we will use every reasonable effort to ensure that the information contained on this Site is accurate as at the date of publication of such documents, we cannot guarantee the accuracy, suitability or completeness of any such information or the availability of the Site. We accept no liability for any data transmission errors such as data loss or damage or alteration of any kind. Accordingly JPMAME excludes any liability for any loss and/or damage (direct or consequential) arising from the use of any part of this Site.
All copyright, patent, intellectual and other property in the information contained in this Site is held by JPMAME. No rights of any kind are licensed or assigned or shall otherwise pass to persons accessing this information. You may download or print copies of the reports or information contained within this Site for your own private non-commercial use only, provided that you do not change any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary notices; all other copying, reproducing, transmitting, distributing or displaying of material on this Site (by any means and in whole or in part) is prohibited.